Saturday, January 30, 2010

Milestones

We here at TCV just passed 300 posts without even noticing, and now we are up to 150 followers. I would just like to thank each and every one of my readers. I think we have a good thing going here. If you read this blog on a regular basis and you are not a follower, I urge you to become one. I like to know who is out there, ya know?

I'm always open to suggestions and I'm pretty good at answering any vegetarian questions you might have. So, become a follower and get in touch. Thank you for reading.

-TCV

1 comment:

Jay M. said...

Following now that you asked for it. I think it's a fair trade-off. I'm a meat eater/lover and have a mix of meat and veggie friends. We had a potluck last month and your Unreal Chicken Pot Pie was the hands-down winner among all the dishes. I modified it just a bit using diced portobellos and shitakes since I had them on hand.

Will definitely be making it again soon!